Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween 2008


Here we are all dressed up in our scary best, Momma Witch, Baby Monster, "Max" King of the Wild Things, and Daddy Scarecrow (the one on the right side). We had fun decorating the house and trick-or-treating. Momma had to work in the evening, but Daddy'O and the Boys rode on a trailer and did more tick-or-treating with friends. Jason had fun and would Roar at the doors and eventually started saying trick-or-treat. After the boys went to bed, Daddy'O sat outside with his scarecrow buddy waiting for unsuspecting kids to scare.

6 comments:

Matt and Carolyn said...

You guys look great! It's so fun to see pictures of your family. What cute kids!

Anaelay said...

I honestly had no idea James was real. I had to read your post and stare at the picture and then I saw him. Pretty freaky!! Cute family!

Troy & Emily said...

We miss you guys! Those costumes were great! I want to hear the roar from Jason. Thanks for the pic of Daniel in the mail. So CUTE!
-Troy, Emily, and Sophronia =)

Chris and Jen said...

Hey...will you e-mail me your address. I want to send Christmas cards. My e-mail is jkrogers@westminstercollege.edu

Liz said...

Hi Jennifer and James, could you please email me your mailing address too? We want to send you a Christmas card - LizJNelson @ gmail.com...

I love your pictures! Your boys are soooooo adorable.

Chris and Jen said...

Hey, we changed our blog address to keep things more private. It is now www.ourblogcjr.blogspot.com.